Don’t miss this opportunity: to join this two day course with Dr. S. Marcus Beschnidt at his practice in Baden-Baden. With this comprehensive course offering the participants will recieve theoretical, hands-on and live surgical training.
The theory portion includes but not limited to, topics such as implant treatment for the upper/central lateral incisors, one time abutment, vertical augmentation procedures including tips and tricks on soft tissue surgery, designed with the audience in mind allowing the flexibility of either a more basic track or more advanced.
The hands-on exercises deepen your experience in flap and suturing techniques. All exercises are practiced on pig ears.
The live surgery, you will provide the possibility to follow the vertical augmentation procedures and sinus grafting with osteotome & bone blocks as well as experience complication handling and how to fix compromised cases.
After completing the course you will be able to:
- cover recessions with rotation flaps and connective tissue grafts
- cover recessions with artificial soft tissue matrix
- use the transplant tunneling technique
- understand the technique of multilayer flaps
- see the advantages of working with magnifying loupes
Before attending this course, you should have:
- placed several implants
- basic knowledge of suturing technique
For this course, you will receive a certificate for 12 hours continuing education.
Event flyer ( PDF , 3.8 MB )