Overview Course Content
This course offers participants an in-depth training on esthetic and prosthetic driven implantology, given by our experts Dr. Cacaci and Dr. Randelzhofer.
Participants will be able to:
- understand the 3-dimensional ideal implant position in the esthetic zone
- apply soft tissue grafting techniques
- use different suturing techniques
- use immediate temporary restorations for emergence profile development
- understand the use of roll flaps for second stage surgeries
Dentists must have:
- advance knowledge of implantology
- have a focus on the esthetic zone
You will receive a certificate for 12 hours continuing education.
The course is flexible enough that it can provide a robust learning experience for clinicians who have either a basic or advanced clinical experience level.