- gain in-depth knowledge of all digital workflow steps in the dental practice
- understand which digital steps could be implemented in a daily workflow
- rate an implant system based on its digital compatibility
- choose suitable soft- and hardware solutions
- a certain affinity to new technologies
- practical use of standard implantology techniques
MODULE 1 Highlights: Diagnostic
MODULE 2 Highlights: Intraoral scan, data matching
Understand how to match the STL surface data with the DICOM data from the CBCT scan. Create printed models with a model builder software.
MODULE 3 Highlights: Restoration design, guide design
Recieve a basic 3Shape Implant Studio™ course and begin using the latest software to design implant borne restorations.
MODULE 4 Highlights: Guided Surgery
Learn the advantages of guided surgery and gain first experience using a guide template to place several training implants in a model. The different guide designs are introduced, with the advantages and disadvantages explained. Experts demonstrate handling the template during a live guided surgery.
Event flyer ( PDF , 4.1 MB )