CONELOG® SCREW-LINE Implants
CONELOG® SCREW-LINE Implants have exactly the same outer geometry as CAMLOG® SCREW-LINE Implants. The only difference is the height of the Promote® surface that reaches up to the implant shoulder. The conical internal configuration of the implant in conjunction with the CONELOG® Abutments allows integrated platform switching.
Benefits at a glance
- Implant-abutment connection with self-locking cone geometry for outstanding transfer of force and torque
- Integrated platform switching
- Identical outer geometries CONELOG® and CAMLOG® SCREW-LINE – only one surgery set for both systems
- Easy insertion through self-centering design
- Extended range of indications through 7 mm CONELOG® Implant